What is Blips stance on running political ads? Are they allowed? What are the limitations?
- All political ads must follow our Design Requirements, and go through the artwork approval process. Designs may be rejected during that process for any reason.
- Political ads require prepayments in order to run.
- Blip does not allow any political advertisements that are negative or against another person or cause.
- All political ads require a "paid for by" statement (see below for some examples).
- Political ads must follow the federal and state guidelines for political advertising around the billboard locations you select.
Here are examples of successful political advertisements: