Your ad may be approved or rejected for any reason.
Blip wants you to be successful. Please follow the below guidelines to make the best ad possible.
- No nudity, profanity, graphic violence, hate speech, or personal attacks.
- No advertising for illegal goods or services.
- No statements that are verifiably false or needlessly inflammatory.
- No footnotes, disclaimers, or “fine print” of any kind.
- The identity of the advertiser must be discernible.
- Ad must be for something, rather than against something.
- All political ads must have a clear and legible “Paid for by…” statement.All campaigns must be for a cause or candidateNo negative or potentially controversial ads will be accepted
- No pure white backgrounds (RGB 235, 235, 235 or darker is OK).
- No script or cursive fonts.
- All text must be legible (see “Be Bold” section above).
- Artwork must be professionally designed and follow sound design principles.
- Content must match the pixel dimensions of the target billboards.