- Developing content around Blip, OOH marketing, Marketing in general, or other organic ways that drive traffic to your affiliate link.
- Affiliate is working with an audience of business builders, marketers, or those in which sharing the Blip brand makes sense.
- Link placed on a page on marketing/agency website directing clients who would like to manage Blip campaigns on their own
- Sharing affiliate link on social media accounts representing marketing/agency website
- Paid Advertising driving traffic directly to your link
- Wording that implies owning billboards
- Extension of Blip
- Exclusive Blip representative
- Reproducing Blip’s self-serve capabilities online without attribution
- Undercutting prices (10% discount or any discount)
- Claiming ads will appear at all times
- Guaranteeing top placement
- Map of locations without credit to Blip (must say powered by Blip, Blip network, etc.)
- Repeatedly cold-calling potential customers mentioning Blip.
- Putting undue pressure on an advertiser to sign up via your link