The founders at Blip saw a need to make billboard advertising accessible to all.
Blip has revolutionized the industry by giving businesses the chance to buy as much or as little digital billboard advertising space as they want, one "Blip" at a time.
- Broadcast your message to many at a low cost per impression. Broadcast advertising (think TV, Radio and Billboards) have historically been expensive channels since they reach so many people at once. Blip changes that.
- Since Blip is self-serve, you can make changes and enable or disable your campaigns at any time.
- By targeting specific times of day and certain days of the week, you only pay for space when it is most valuable to you.
- The pay per display (pay per Blip) model means that you only pay when your ad displays on the billboard and when it makes sense for your budget.
- You can easily participate on many billboards across the country from one place.