Details about different types of partnerships at Blip: Reseller and Affiliate
Thank you for considering Blip's partnership programs! We're excited to introduce two new incentive-based programs for our partners. Both programs are designed to align our interests around helping advertisers grow their businesses by leveraging digital out-of-home advertising made accessible through Blip's platform.
The two programs are as follows:
1. Reseller Partnerships
- Role: Resellers take the role of acquiring and managing customers and use Blip's ad platform to provide a service to their customers. Blip does not generally engage with these end customers directly. Rather, resellers support their clients and manage their client campaigns using Blip's online software platform.
- The incentive provided: Resellers receive 10% ongoing commission of their client's gross revenue generated for Blip. Commissions are paid monthly once a minimum total payout amount of $25 or more is earned.
2. Affiliate Partnerships
- a. Role: Affiliate partners send potential customers to Blip's self-service ad platform via a customized link. Affiliate partners are not expected to manage or support advertisers beyond getting them to sign up for Blip's services, and may choose one of two incentive options described below.
- b. The incentive provided:
- Option 1 - For each customer referral who first spends $100 or more, Blip pays affiliate partners a flat-rate referral fee of $80 or Blip ad credit of $100.
- Option 2 - Receive a 7% ongoing commission of their referral's gross revenue generated for Blip. Commissions are paid monthly once a minimum total payout amount of $25 or more is earned.
Interested in learning more about these partnership programs? Apply by filling out the form on the following website: https://www.blipbillboards.com/agencies/
The Blip Partnership Team will be in touch!